- Doula/owner of All Birth Has Worth Doula Services, LLC.
- Facilitator for Ancient Paths Pregnancy/Infant loss support group
- Certified Stillbirthday Birth and Bereavement Doula ™
- Passion for Birth Childbirth Educator trained – Lamaze accredited
- Participant in Lamaze educator program
- Enrolled in Stillbirthday Chaplain training program
Grief is not a medical condition that can be cured. It is a NATURAL PART of life. It is a life experience that cannot be rushed.~ Carly Marie Dudley
Heather Pucheu is our Pregnancy/Infant Loss coordinator at Ancient Paths. She facilitates a support group for parents on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 7-9pm in our education room at Ancient Paths.
Heather’s decision to complete birth & bereavement doula training came from the sudden, unexpected death of her twin son, Tyler, at 35 weeks. Heather’s business, All Birth Has Worth Doula Services, LLC, strives to provide support to families experiencing birth in any trimester. During her process of gathering local resources for clients, Heather discovered a need in the Coeur d’Alene area for a pregnancy and infant loss support group.
Heather lives in Spokane and has two children at home with her husband of 10 years- Julian (Tyler’s surviving twin brother) is 3 and Charlotte is 2.
Please contact her at (509) 954-1855 for more information or resources.
Our goal at Ancient Paths is to build capable, confident families through education with the support, wisdom, and compassion of our trusted and experienced providers.